I was sitting at my day job yesterday morning when my sweet friend Kate M. Colby Posted her Liebster Award Post. Thank you Kate… It was a great part of my exciting first day of a new job. Of course, Not really reading it, sorry Kate, because I was at work I had to be told she had nominated me for this award.
My first reaction was… Oh my Gosh… I got nominated for an award! How totally cool! Then I realized, I have no clue what it was for. So at lunch I read through Kate’s blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to his/her blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 300 followers).
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
Five Random facts about Rowen Black:
- I have 4 tattoos. 3 of which my twin brother put on me after my father passed away. He is all art, I am all writing. Why we can’t work together? I have no clue.
- I have a unique husband who has a heart of gold. you will never forget him once you meet him.
- I am never photographed without a mask… Weird I know. But i have this thing for pictures. Very terrifying.
- I love animals. No really I do, all kinds. I even put stink bugs outside. It rips my heart out to seen any kind of animal dead on the side of the road. As most of my Facebook friends have seen, I love spiders.
- I don’t drink as much wine as I like to mention. I am constantly talking about a good bottle of wine or three, but honestly it is only a weekend hobby.
Kate’s Questions for Nominations
- What is your number one “Bucket List” item? – Kiss Gerry Butler. Seriously have you seen him? Hot!
- If you could live inside of one book, which would you choose? I would write one. I have a story Idea I am working on that would be my Ideal place and I would live there and still be able to see my kids. Pft talk about the perfect place.
- If you could have any career in the world, what would you do? – I am doing it. Writing at night networking all day, I am living my dream job.
- If you could have one wild animal as a pet, what would it be? I have sugar gliders. Oh oh! I would have a slow loris. Look them up they are adorable.
- What is the legacy or meaning you want to leave on this world? That being positive is achievable. Don’t let your heart ache and anger dwell inside of you. Write a book and share it with the world. That one drop of poison in an ocean full of people will not matter. Share it. Don’t let it destroy you when you have so many people who will help you carry it.
My Nominations are
Questions for my Nominations
- What is your favorite thing to have on when you write/draw?
- What is your favorite memory?
- Where would you go if you could pick the perfect inspirational place?
- What would you say to a person who writes, is good at it, and never shares?
- Do you love with your whole heart?
Good luck my little lovies…. Fly!